Okay, so I guess I have been keeping myself way too busy.
Last week was pretty killer - aside from my day job. I did a Jaymay music video with the talented Tana, Nathan and Xavier. I only had a 0.2 second screen time, but it was fun after all. The not-so-fun part was gettimg home at 2:00am. It was quite a commute from Greenpoint Brooklyn to Long Island. Then the next day, I went to Staten Island to support my friend Yin, Michael and the rest of the production gang of Paper Girl for their winning of the Director's Chair Film Festival 2007.
Right afterward, I had a shoot at 6:00pm for "Sean and Marta."
Okay. Now my brain is fried. I guess as I got older, the harder it is for me to keep track of everything... That's why I have this blog. I would post the stuff that I signed on here, to remind myself what else I need to do.
So, let's re-cap:
This week, I will be filming the remining scenes for "Sean and Marta" on Thursday, Saturday and Sunday.
Plus my rehearsal for "Snakehead" tonight.
Then rehearsal for "Decisions" on Tuesday night.
Have an audition on Tursday afternoon for "Checking up" - Maybe I'll see my friend Dan there.
The updated production list would be:
* Minor Role in "Snakehead" - Shoot start on October 12, 2007.
* Supporting role in "Decisions" - Shooting starts in late October 19, 2007.
* Minor Role in "Alien Films" - Shooting on November 9th, 2007.
* Lead Role in "Poppin' In" (Group Hug Films) - Shoot start in Late October/November, 2007.
* Minor Role "Fail-Safe" tentative shoot date on October 14th, 2007.
* Life Style Photoshoot on November 3rd, 2007.
* Very small role for "Something Sweet for Orphans", sometime in November 2007.
And, - as of 10/10 - I managed to squeeze in two auditions in the evening.
I think I'm going to be the ultimate Cameo King...