Thursday, May 28, 2009

Web Series Collection

The Web Series are booming in the industry!!

I have came across some of the funniest, dramatic, unique, and fun-filled web series that I've decided to share them with you all!!

The Battery's Down
Leaving Bliss
Megabot!
The Guild
Studio the Show
Take 180
Workshop the Series
Velvet Moon Chronicles
Manivore
Brevity TV
Jack in a Box
Galacticast
Acting School Academy
Title of the Show
May "Be" New York
Epic FU
End Result
Quarter Life
Drama Queenz
Gemini Division
2/8 Life
College Musical
Legend of Neil
Dr. Horrible's Sing-along Blog
Clark and Michael
Beverly Hills Salon
Johnny and Kooks
Dead End Days
Petunia (Garage Musicals)
Gorgeous Tiny Chicken Machine Show
Gay's Anatomy
The League
Imaginary Bitches
Ivory Tower
Kirill
Sanctuary
Casebook

The list will be updated on a regular basis!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Wayne,

Thank you so much for putting this list together! It's very serendipitous that you have, because (don't know if you've been to my blog in the last day or two) I've decided to self-produce a web series also. What you've included on your list is example after example of what I'm working towards achieving.

(and now i don't have to do that research on my own.)

=X

thanks again!

Laura said...

Web series are freakin booming half the work out there is for online its a slippery slope though pay scales will change etc...who knows the web is so viral! I love the blog and I will be following I hope u will return the favor!

http://leadingladyla.blogspot.com/

Laura

Kevin Regan said...

Wayne,

You rock buddy! "The League" is my web series, and we have been killing ourselves trying to get people to check it out.

Thanks for the mention, love that we're right there with "Imagination Bitches."

Karl said...

There is another web series called "The League" at www.watchtheleague.com. Check it out!

Unknown said...

Checkout http://www.walkingwithangelstheseries.com webseries!