Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Return Of...

The Orderly.

The strange thing is, after I departed with Steven that night, after our work with OLTL was done.. I remember him telling me that the casting office usually wait a couple more months before using the same talents again for background work. And usually will cast the talents in different roles.

Well, Sheryl called, book me on another day as the LLanview Hospital Orderly.
So... Yay. I needed the money. (I didn't re-activate my AFTRA membership for NOTHING.)

See, now you know how important it is to follow-up with any Casting Staffs with postcards. Either to thank them for the audition session, or booking of the job.

If you don't have a postcard, that is okay. As long as you have a color printer... Just print out a small size print of your headshot, and then go buy one of those affortable 25 for $2.99 (General) Thank You cards. Glue the picture inside of the Thank you Card and write a general note. Then that would do it.

No comments: