I'm sure you guys are dying to know the following... so... here comes the disappointments...
1) Unfortunately, I didn't get to interact with Domoto Koichi. (Unless it is part of the script, the background/featured actors shouldn't interact with the leads.)
2) And yes. I 'accidentally' shared the same trailer with your Kochan. I didn't know it was him until he later walked onto the set.
3) I didn't get to take any pictures of the actors (include Domoto Koichi). Usually, the background/featured actors are asked to be professional, and not to take pictures which may interrupt the film progress and lead actor's performance.
4) I did, however, took some pictures of the restaurant, myself (of course) and some of the crews. (After my scene was done. Kochan went directly back to this trailer and headed to the next location) Since I use one of those plastic 1-time use camera, I will have to send it to the photo store to get the film developed. I will post the pictures once they are ready. (My digital camera is broken)
5) Nana, you're right. His English is... Uh...
6) The location that we shot our scene was at:
Umi Japanese Restaurant
118 East 31st Street
New York, NY 10016
We stayed there from 7:30am til 11:45am. Kochan left the set around 11:20am. The other Actor and I stayed in the restaurant to shoot some extra footage til 11:30am.
7) I'm 176cm (5'9"), and Kochan is 167cm (5'6"). I didn't expect him to be shorter than me. But he does have a darker tan. Looks as if he went to the beach not too long ago.
8) I think he wears size 7 or 8 shoes. (I'm a size 9.5) Saw him putting on his shoes in the trailer.
9) For the scene, he was wearing a shirt similiar to Old Navy's Camouflage Tee.
10) People enjoyed his sense of humor. Whenever he finished his scene, the crew would laugh at his comedic performance.
11) The last day of filming in New York, I assume, is Friday July 6th 2007. If not earlier. When I auditioned for my part, I was asked to keep July 6 open - as a back-up date.
12) The trailer comes with a bathroom, dressing room, kitchen, living room area, and a hair/makeup area. The trailer doesn't have any of Kochan's personal items. Only wardrobes for his character.
Last, but not least - Since I was only casted for my TWO lines in the film (less than 4 minutes footage). My involvement with the "Sushi Prince" is done. Unfortunately, I don't know anyone who's also working on the film, nor the locations of other shoots.
That's it for now. I will blog about the details of my experience on the set soon.