Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Stage Blood Can be Tricky

This past weekend, I finished my last scene in "Blitzkrieg." It was probably the most interesting shoot ever. Before this, I have only 'die' in another film, but I was only required to spit out some stage blood. But for "Blitzkrieg" it was more than just blood dripping out from the mouth.



My character first looses an eye, and then had his throat cut open. The blood would pour out from the wound and drip all over the place.

By dripping, I mean, I was actually soaked by the stage blood. My underwere were wet... Heck, I felt felt the blood running down my buttcracks and... Well, you get the idea. It was the first time I had to do this, and definatley looking forward for more!!! :)

The director, Keith Crocker, will be a guest speaker and he will show a rough cut of the trailer at the I-Con 26 convention on Long Island, NY. Check it out if you're in the area!!

1 comment:

Highlands Ranch Snow Removal said...

Interesting thoughts I really enjoyed your blog.